Struggling to come up with the perfect romantic gift for the foodie in your life? Don't worry, we're here to help with these brilliant food-inspired gifts for your Valentine!
2. Marshmallow toasting kit - Perfect for those with a sweet tooth and of course, for any hardcore mallow lovers out there. With this cute little kit you'll be able to recreate the romance of sitting around a bonfire in the comfort of your living room. £14.74 from www.notonthehighstreet.com.
3. Personalised Drink Mug - A handcrafted ceremic mug personalised with your Valentine's favourite drink order.Whether it's Rachel's Hot Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Marshmallows or James' Strong Coffee, Black, No Sugar, show you remember the little things with this unique gift. £14.75 from www.notonthehighstreet.com.
4. Le Creuset Stoneware Sweet Hearts Ramekins - Presented in a stylish gift box this set of 2 Heart Ramekins with lid are perfect for creating tantalising starters, mouth-watering puddings or simply use to serve spicy dips. The perfect gift for your foodie Valentine. £30 from www.amazon.co.uk.
5. Little Book of Lunch - An incredibly cute little book for anyone passionate about their lunch. The Little Book of Lunch is filled with delicious and simple recipes for the working person’s packed lunchbox. It is for anyone who has found themselves staring at the shelves in their local sandwich chain or their work canteen with a growling stomach and sinking feeling. £10.50 from www.amazon.co.uk.
6. Fortnum and Mason With Extra Love Chocolate Box - Ensure it's Valentine's Day all year round with the gift that keeps on giving. Give your beloved Fortnum's finest heart-shaped box of chocolates for Valentine's Day – and they'll send them a mini box of truffles on the same day every month for 11 months. £179 from www.fortnumandmason.com.
7. Personalized Nutella Jar - After the massive success of its Christmas personalised Nutella service, Selfridges is extending the service for Valentine’s Day. You can either put your special someone’s name on the jar, or a romantic/naughty message (up to nine characters). Plus, you can use emojis *winky face*. The personalisation service is available in-store only across all Selfridges UK stores, and costs £3.99 per jar.
8. Primrose Bakery Celebrations - The perfect gift for the keen baker in your life. Primrose Bakery Celebrations is packed full of stunning baking ideas so you can mark all your special moments together with an exceptional cake recipe. £9.94 from www.amazon.co.uk.
9. Mason Cash Romantic Heart Mixing Bowl - Bring a touch of romance to your kitchen. This traditional Mason Cash bowl has an embossed hearts design around the outside, perfect for your loved one who loves baking! It’s made from glazed stoneware and is heavy enough to stand firm through lots of beating and kneading. £15.99 from www.lakeland.co.uk.
10. Food DIY: How to Make Everything - The perfect gift for the DIY lover in your life. Tim Hayward's Food DIY is a spectacularly guide to get your hands gloriously dirty, and because at a time when skills like baking, preserving and curing are in danger of being lost forever, it's more important than ever to learn how things work. Most importantly though, when you do it yourself you can make sure that all the food you eat is absolutely delicious. £19.99 from www.amazon.co.uk.