Chicken Miso Ramen
Quick, easy to make, and beautifully satiating, chicken miso ramen is an everyday type of dish. The fermented, salty miso pairs exceptionally well with a chicken stock base, and the white soy sauce adds a delicate depth to the dish.
- 1.4l Chicken Stock
- 45g white miso paste
- 1 tbsp white soy sauce
- 2 tsp sake
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 680g fresh Ramen Noodles
- 4 Marinated Soft-Boiled Eggs, sliced in half lengthways
- 85g spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 pak choi bulbs, sliced in half lengthways and blanched
- 150g cooked sweetcorn kernels
1. In a large pan over a medium heat, bring the Chicken Stock to a simmer. Find the recipe for Ramen Noodle Cookbook Quick Chicken Stock here.
2. Add the white miso paste, white soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a large pan of boiling water over a high heat, cook the Ramen Noodles for 50 seconds, stirring occasionally. Drain, rinse, and divide between 4 deep serving bowls.
4. Fill the bowls with the hot broth, just covering the noodles.
5. Neatly arrange the Marinated Soft-Boiled Eggs, spring onions, pak choi, and sweetcorn on top of the noodles in each bowl.