Chicken Miso Ramen
Chicken Miso Ramen from the Ramen Noodle Cookbook. This classic ramen bowl recipe is a favourite with all the family. A brilliant weeknight recipe that's both warming and fresh.
Quick, easy to make, and beautifully satiating, chicken miso ramen is an everyday type of dish. The fermented, salty miso pairs exceptionally well with a chicken stock base, and the white soy sauce adds a delicate depth to the dish.
|45g||white miso paste|
|1 tbsp||white soy sauce|
|1 tsp||sesame oil|
|680g||fresh Ramen Noodles|
|4||Marinated Soft-Boiled Eggs, sliced in half lengthways|
|85g||spring onions, finely chopped|
|2||pak choi bulbs, sliced in half lengthways and blanched|
|150g||cooked sweetcorn kernels|
1. In a large pan over a medium heat, bring the Chicken Stock to a simmer. Find the recipe for Ramen Noodle Cookbook Quick Chicken Stock here.
2. Add the white miso paste, white soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a large pan of boiling water over a high heat, cook the Ramen Noodles for 50 seconds, stirring occasionally. Drain, rinse, and divide between 4 deep serving bowls.
4. Fill the bowls with the hot broth, just covering the noodles.
5. Neatly arrange the Marinated Soft-Boiled Eggs, spring onions, pak choi, and sweetcorn on top of the noodles in each bowl.