One of our favourite things about autumn is the return of Bake Off to our screens. As the nights draw in and the prospect of warming our kitchens with a baking session becomes even more appealing, we love nothing more than to cosy up on the sofa with each episode to get inspiration for our next bake. If you also love baking along to the show, we’ve got just the book bundle for you up for grabs. From chewy cookies to gooey brownies, homemade sourdough to towering layer cakes, your bakes will reach new heights with this set of baking bibles from our expert authors, featuring Nadiya’s Everyday Baking by Nadiya Hussain, Jane’s Patisserie: Celebrate! by Jane Dunn, The Sweet Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer, Bake With Jack: Bread Every Day by Jack Sturgess, Batch Baking by Cynthia Barcomi, and Finch Bakery by Lauren and Rachel Finch.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on Friday 7th October 2022 and closes at midnight on Monday 31st October 2022. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner to win one copy each of Batch Baking by Cynthia Barcomi, Finch Bakery by Lauren and Rachel Finch, Jane’s Patisserie: Celebrate! by Jane Dunn, Bread Every Day by Bake With Jack, The Sweet Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer, and Nadiya’s Everyday Baking by Nadiya Hussain.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the promoter within 24 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email before 2nd November 2022. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.