Mary Berry’s Quick Cooking
Who's the author? Food writer and TV presenter Mary Berry is one of the true national treasures of the British food world, wowing TV audiences and cookbook buyers for decades with her passion, precision, humour and zest for life. Her cookbooks are kitchen bibles for thousands of home cooks of every generation.
What's it about? Mary Berry's Quick Cooking is a celebration of quick, no fuss cooking. Among the book's 120 brand new recipes are weeknight dishes that can be on the table in under 30 minutes, simple make-ahead dishes that can be assembled at the last minute, and lazy weekend dishes that require just a few minutes of prep and can then be left to tick away on the hob or in the oven while you get on with other things. Jam-packed with all the recipes from the BBC Two series of the same name, Quick Cooking offers up a wealth of easy cooking inspiration, with Mary's signature flair for reliable, accessible, delicious family food.
If you love Mary's trusted advice and recipes, and are looking for ways to fit more home cooking into your busy life, this is a cookbook you need in your kitchen.
- Chapters include Speedy Soups; Fish; Poultry; Rice, Noodles and Pasta; Puddings; Baking.
- All the recipes featured on Mary's hit BBC2 series of the same name.
- 12 brand new, delicious chicken recipes (see our favourites here).
- 15 amazing speedy cakes, bakes, cheesecakes and tarts (including this stunning lemon and apple cake).
- Freezer and storage tips, and time-saving advice on every recipe.
Perfect for: Mary Berry fans, as well as both enthusiastic and novice cooks seeking deliciously fresh, quick and easy meals.