Get primed and ready for Pancake Day with these top pancake tips from the queen of crêpes, Rachel Khoo.
1. Make sure to lightly grease your pan and remove any excess fat with a paper towel.
2. Don’t worry about the first or second pancake coming out funny. They always do!
3. Warm up your pan slowly until you have a medium hot heat.
4. Use a spatula to loosen the pancake before flipping it.
5. Flip the pancake when you the surface is matt and the edges begin to brown.
And voilà! Perfect pancakes every time!
Here are some of our favourite pancake recipes to get you started…