Butternut Squash, Pea, Broccoli and Kale Puree
Butternut Squash, Pea, Broccoli and Kale Puree From Annabel’s 25th anniversary New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner.
|2 tsp||olive oil|
|200g||peeled butternut squash, diced|
|350ml||unsalted or weak vegetable stock|
|40g||trimmed kale leaves, washed|
|20g||grated Parmesan cheese|
You will need a blender.
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the onion and squash and sauté for 1 minute, then add the stock.
3. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli, kale and peas and simmer for a further 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
5. Puree in a blender until smooth. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.