Tropical Fruit Smoothie Bowl
For mornings when the skies are grey and you feel as if your immune system could do with a boost, try this smoothie bowl, which is loaded with vitamin C and anti-inflammatories.
- 150g frozen mango
- 75g frozen pineapple
- 75g fresh papaya
- 200ml freshly squeezed orange juice (or shop bought)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder (optional)
- For the topping:
- 1/2 passion fruit, seeds of
- 1/2 kiwi, sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 small slice papaya, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tsp goji berries
- 1 small slice watermelon, cut into chunks
1. Put the smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and whizz until smooth.
2. Pour into two bowls and arrange the toppings on the surface in stripes.
PER SERVING: Calories 475 • Fat 22.1g • Carbohydrates 56.5g • Sugar 40.4g • Sodium 21mg • Fibre 8.2g • Protein 17g • Cholesterol 0mg