Chocolate and Toffee Marble Cheesecake
This chilled, no-bake cheesecake has a beautifully soft texture. You can use toffee sauce or dulche de leche to create the marbled effect.
PREP: 30 MINUTES, PLUS CHILLING TIME
- 100g (4oz) digestive biscuits
- 50g (2oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 150g (5oz) full-fat cream cheese
- 200ml (7fl oz) whipped cream
- 150g (5oz) milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp toffee sauce (or dulce de leche)
1. Line an 18 cm (7 in) round loose-bottom cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Crush the biscuits in a polythene bag with a rolling pin, then pour into a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Press the biscuits onto the base of the prepared tin and smooth with a spoon or potato masher. Leave to chill in the fridge.
3.Measure the cream cheese and cream into a bowl and whisk until thick.
4. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until runny. Don’t allow the base of the bowl to come into contact with the water. Leave to cool.
5. Divide the cream mixture in half. Add the chocolate to one half and the toffee sauce to the other, and mix well. Spoon the mixtures into the tin and gently swirl to make a marbled effect. Chill for 3 hours before serving.