Nadiya Hussain, the nation's sweetheart, baker extraordinaire and bestselling author, is back with a brilliant new cookbook, Nadiya's Family Favourites. Filled with the recipes Nadiya loves to make for her family, there's plenty of mouth-watering inspiration for everything from easy midweek meals to feasts for gatherings with friends, alongside plenty of the enticing bakes you'd expect from a bake off champ.
To celebrate the release of this fantastic cookbook, we are giving away a KitchenAid food processor and a copy of the book to one lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question. You can find a hint here. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 15th June and closes at midnight on 15th August 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive a KitchenAid 1.2L food processor in 'almond cream' 5KFP0925BAC and a copy of Nadiya's Family Favourites. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 10 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL