To celebrate our Instagram takeover with Anisa Karolia and her new cookbook, The Ramadan Cookbook, The Happy Foodie is giving away 3 copies of the cookbook to 3 lucky winners.
Anisa Karolia started sharing her favourite recipes online in 2015 and has since amassed an audience of over 240,000 followers, becoming one of the UK’s most prominent Muslim food bloggers. With 80 ideas for filling suhoor dishes, satisfying meals for Iftar and plenty of celebratory feast ideas for Eid al-Fitr, her first book, The Ramadan Cookbook, is the ultimate guide to cooking during the annual month of fasting observed throughout the Muslim world. The flavourful, family-friendly recipes include aromatic curries, speedy stir-fries, tempting noodle-based dishes, moreish snacks, and sweet treats, making this an essential resource for every family cook, whether or not you observe Ramadan.
To enter this competition, visit our Instagram (@thehappyfoodie) and follow the instructions in the grid post.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on Monday 3rd April 2023 and closes on Monday 10th April 2023 at midday. A successful entrant must have liked the Instagram post and commented on the post tagging another account.
- The prize is for 3 winners to each receive 1 copy of The Ramadan Cookbook by Anisa Karolia.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The winners will be announced on Tuesday 11th April 2023 and contacted directly on Instagram.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.