*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Crockery addicts listen up! To celebrate the release of Nadine Levy Redzepi's beautiful debut cookbook, Downtime, we have teamed up with one of our favourite shops, Heal's, to offer you a brilliant prize.
We'll be giving away a selection of Monochromatic Dinnerware by Mervyn Gers to one lucky winner. This will include
- 4x dinner plates
- 4x side plates
- 4x small bowls
- Plus a copy of Downtime of course!
For your chance to win simply answer the question below (HINT: You can find the answer here). Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 26th October 2017 and closes at midnight on 26th Novemember 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of Downtime and collection of Heal's Monochromatic Dinnerware by Mervyn Gers (4x dinner plates, 4x side plates, 4x small bowls), worth over £215. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.