The Great British Bake Off: Christmas
What’s it about? The ultimate Bake Off Christmas collection with all of Paul Hollywood’s and Mary Berry’s Christmas masterclass recipes, along with new festive recipes from Lizzie Kamenetzky and the Bake Off contestants.
Recipes we love: Baked Christmas Ham, Turkey Chilequiles, Paul's Hand-raised Boxing Day Pie, Edd Kimber's Chocolate Bundt Cake, Mary Berry's Gingerbread House and many more.
Good book for: Christmas party ideas and Christmas baking with the kids.
You’ll like it if: You're a fan of the Bake Off, as the book contains recipes from some of the show's favourite contestants. Recipes include brand new bakes from past winners Edd Kimber, Jo Wheatley, John Whaite and Frances Quinn.
As well as showstopping recipes from Bake Off contestants, Mary and Paul reveal the secrets to classic Christmas dishes – whether it’s Paul’s perfect mince pies or Mary’s ultimate Christmas pudding.
Packed with everything from edible decorations and delicious gifts to party dishes and showstopping centrepieces, this book is the perfect Christmas companion.
With 100 recipes, the book walks you through the entire festive season with chapters on:
- The countdown begins: start preparing early for the season ahead.
- Gifts and decorations: bakes to make for your family and friends, and to fill your home with festive joy.
- Come on over: what to cook for those festive family get-togethers and parties.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day: all the recipes you need for the big day itself.
- The days in between: recipes to make the most of the quiet time in between Christmas and New Year, including inspiration for all your leftovers.
- New Year's Eve: round off the festive season in style with fabulous party recipes.