If you're anything like us, you're already itching to get your hands on a copy of The New York Times Cooking: No-Recipe Recipes. Based on the wildly popular NYT Cooking newsletter “What To Cook”, No-Recipe Recipes is designed to transform weeknight cooking from a chore into a fun, dynamic, and creative process, with over 100 unfussy, flavour-focussed meal suggestions for everything from Fettucine with Minted Ricotta to Oven S'Mores.
No-Recipe Recipes goes on sale this March, but you won't have to wait long to get a peek inside the book: pre-order your copy today and you'll receive:
· A sneak-peek PDF booklet of the cookbook, including 5 recipes
· Free access to a recording of Sam Sifton in conversation with a special guest
How to Participate:
1. Purchase your copy of No-Recipe Recipes from your favourite retailer
2. Return to this page to complete the form below and hit “submit”
3. We will send you an email containing your exclusive No-Recipe Recipes content, and a second email containing a link to watch Sam Sifton in conversation with a special guest.
From the book
The New York Times Cooking: No-Recipe Recipes
Flavour-focussed meal suggestions from the editor of NYT Cooking
From weeknight pasta dishes to warming casseroles
Designed to encourage your creativity in the kitchen