To celebrate the release of her new cookbook Jane’s Patisserie Everyday, Jane is hosting an extra special one-night-only bake along at The Big London Bake East on Wednesday 6th September 2023 – and we are giving away two tickets to this exclusive sold-out event!
In collaboration with The Big Bakes, you will join Jane for a baking class where she will guide you through the recipe for her indulgent Brownie Cake, a new recipe from Everyday. You can expect top tips from Jane herself, as well as a glass of Prosecco on arrival, and there will be signed copies of Jane’s Patisserie Everyday available for purchase on the night.
We are giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky winner so that you can take a friend, partner, or family member with you to enjoy this sold-out event. The winner will be able to choose either the choose either 5.45pm or 8.30pm slot when you claim your ticket, but please note that transport to and from the event will not be covered.
To stand a chance of winning, simply head to this Instagram post (@thehappyfoodie) and follow the instructions to enter. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 5th July 2023 and closes on Monday 10th July 2023 at midday. A successful entrant must have liked the Instagram post and commented on the post tagging another account.
- The prize is for 1 winner to receive 2 tickets to Jane’s Patisserie Special Event with The Big London Bake East on Wednesday 6th September 2023 at The Big London Bake East. Transport to and from the event will not be covered. No cash alternative will be offered as a prize.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The winners will be announced on Tuesday 11th July 2023 and contacted directly on Instagram.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.