From the author of the ingenious Three Ingredient Baking comes a brand new easy-baking bible: Six-Minute Showstoppers by Sarah Rainey is the ultimate guide to super-speedy, fuss-free baking. Using clever hacks and kitchen shortcuts, Sarah creates everything from comforting tea-time treats to truly showstopping desserts. This is a book to help you impress your guests as well as satisfy your sweet tooth in record time, with delicious recipes including Microwave Brownies, Pimm's Cupcakes, and Butterscotch Banoffee Pie.
Two of our favourite recipes from the Six-Minute Showstoppers are Sarah's Gin and Tonic Lemon Drizzle Cake and her Sloe Gin Jellies. To celebrate the release of the book (and, frankly, to celebrate gin), we've teamed up with Greenall's Gin, Britain's oldest distiller of handcrafted gin, to offer our community of baking enthusiasts the chance to win two bottles of gin as well as a copy of Six-Minute Showstoppers. The lucky winner will have everything they need to crack on with Sarah's deliciously boozy bakes.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details and answer the question below (you might find a useful hint here):
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 28th June 2020 and closes at midnight on 19th July 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive A bottle of 1x Greenall’s London Dry Gin, 1x Greenall’s Wildberry Gin and a copy of Sarah Rainey’s cookbook Six Minute Showstoppers. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA