**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Ottolenghi: The Cookbook has a new look! To celebrate the new edition of the book we're giving away a copy of the book PLUS goodies from the Ottolenghi pantry - The Chilli Lover's spice collection and the Preserve collection!
For your chance to win a copy, post a picture of your own favourite, indispensable Ottolenghi book with the hashtag #OttolenghiForever on twitter or instagram and tagging @TheHappyFoodie and @Ottolenghi. The more cooking-splattered and dog-eared, the better! Ottolenghi himself will be picking the winner! Make sure to share your post by 21st September.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 and is available for entry worldwide, excluding for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 14th September 2016 and closes at 23.59 on 21st September 2016. Entries must include the hashtag #OttolenghiForever and tag @TheHappyFoodie and @Ottolenghi. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x new edition copy of Ottolenghi: The Cookbook and 1x The Chilli Lover's spice collection and 1x the Preserve collection vouchers. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.