6th April 2022 marks the five year anniversary of the publication of The Roasting Tin, the first in the now six-strong series of game-changing one-tin recipe books by Rukmini Iyer. Over one million copies of the books in the series, which also includes The Green Roasting Tin, The Quick Roasting Tin, The Roasting Tin Around the World, The Green Barbecue and The Sweet Roasting Tin, have since sold worldwide. Loved for their minimum-fuss, maximum-flavour promise, Rukmini’s recipes have transformed the lives of cooks of all persuasions, from the kitchen phobic to the seasoned cook.
To celebrate five years of Roasting Tin magic, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on all six of the books in the series along with a set of roasting tins from iconic brand Falcon Enamelware.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is share your favourite recipe from across the series by filling in the form below. The winning recipe will be revealed on 6th April in Rukmini’s newsletter, which you can sign up to receive when you complete the form.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 14 March 2022 and closes at midnight on 28 March 2022. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of each of the 6 titles in The Roasting Tin series and a Falcon Enamelware Bake Set.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email before 30 March 2022. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.