2017 has been one seriously good year for cookbooks. Jamie Oliver made cooking easier than ever before with 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food, Nigella released her gorgeous tribute to home cooking, At My Table, Rick set out on The Road to Mexico, a certain Mr Ottolenghi released a whole cookbook dedicated to SWEET stuff and we had not one but two Mary Berry cookbooks to add to the collection. And that's not even our full list of the best titles of 2017!
Whether you'd like to give them away as gifts or add them to your own shelf, we're offering one lucky winner the chance to win all ten of our top cookbooks of 2017, as pictured below. What a lovely bunch!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below (you can find a clue here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 23rd November and closes at midnight on 18th December. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of Jamie Oliver's 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food, Nigella Lawson's At My Table, Mary Berry's Mary Berry Everyday, Yotam Ottolenghi and Helen Goh's SWEET, Nadiya Hussain's Nadiya's British Food Aventure, Candice Brown's Comfort, Rukmini Iyer's The Roasting Tin, Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook and Matthew Jones, Justin Gellatly and Louise Gellatly's Baking School: The Bread Ahead Cookbook. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.