*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
After wowing us with countless fantastic recipes from across the world in his cookbooks on Spain, India and Venice to Istanbul to name a few, our favourite globe-trotting chef has turned his attention to Mexico by way of California in his fantastic new cookbook, Rick Stein: The Road to Mexico. A more colourful and vibrant tribute to Mexican and Californian cuisine would be hard to find, with mouth-watering recipes to help you cook everything from Slow-cooked Pork Tacos to Hog Island Oysters with a Chilli, Coriander and Lime Dressing. Brimming with fantastic photography throughout and Rick's trademark reliable and authentic recipes for all of the classics, this is the dream cookbook for anyone interested in Mexican and Californian food.
To celebrate the release of The Road to Mexico, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a copy of the book as well as a three-course dinner for two with a bottle of house wine at any one of Rick's fantastic portfolio of restaurants.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the simple question below (you can find a clue to the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 19th October 2017 and closes at midnight on 30th Novemember 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of The Road to Mexico and a three-course dinner for 2 with a bottle of house wine to share at the Rick Stein restaurant of their choice, to be redeemed by 28th February 2018. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.