*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Nathan Anthony, aka Bored of Lunch, is a home cook who has become a go-to source of inspiration for what to make in a slow cooker. His debut cookbook is a treasure trove of ideas for every day of the week, including pasta, risotto, curries and healthy versions of your favourite takeaways, all of which leave the hard work to the slow cooker while you get on with your day. With simple methods, easy-to-find ingredients and a calorie count on every recipe, this is a perfect accompaniment for the chef looking to expand their repertoire of healthy slow cooker recipes.
To celebrate the release of Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Slow Cooker Book, we are giving away a Russell Hobbs Good To Go Multicooker and a copy of The Healthy Slow Cooker Book to one lucky winner. The Good To Go Multicooker is perfect for trying out all of the easy-to-follow, healthy and delicious dinners from Nathan with its easy slow cooker function and removable cast aluminium pot that can be taken straight to the table for serving. It also features seven other cooking functions: Sear, Roast, Sous Vide, Steam, Rice, Boil and Keep Warm, so no matter what’s on the menu, you will be able to cook it with ease.
To take part, all you need to do is enter your details below and answer one very easy question. You can find a hint to the answer here.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 2nd February 2023 and closes at midnight on 2 March 2023. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner to win a Russell Hobbs Good To Go Multicooker and a copy of Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Slow Cooker Book by Nathan Anthony.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email before 10 March 2023. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.