Looking to eat less meat but stuck for inspiration? Feel daunted by vegetarian and vegan midweek cooking? We've got just the book for you. Green is all about taking the fuss and stress out of plant-based cooking, whether you're making a quick weeknight supper or a weekend feast. Brimming with flavour, clever ingredient combinations, and hacks to help you prep for the week ahead and get the most out of each meal, this book will entice you with its mouth-watering recipes and transform the way you cook.
To celebrate the release of Green, we have teamed up with Falcon (if you aren't yet familiar with their gorgeous Instagram, we can't recommend giving it a follow enough) to offer one lucky winner the chance to bag a set of their iconic Enamelware. The prize includes 1 Falcon serving tray, 2 mugs and 1 pint jug, all in the gorgeous shade 'samphire', as featured in the book. We'll also send you a copy of Green, so you can put your new kitchenware to the best possible use.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below (you can find a hint here).
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter) and Falcon Enamelware Distribution Ltd (promoter), their subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. The promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. The competition opens on Wednesday 22nd May and closes at midnight on 30th June 2019. Entries after the stipulate closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the competition. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified. The promotional draws are held at random.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 x Falcon tin, 2 x Falcon mugs and 1 x Falcon serving jug, all in the colour 'samphire' and 1 copy of Green. No cash alternative will be offered. No purchase necessary to enter the competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 72 hours of the end of the promotion. Winners have four (4) business working days to respond in full to the email, or another winner will be drawn.
7. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at the time. The sites’ editors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
12. By opting in to the Falcon newsletter, you consent to being contacted by e-mail, post or telephone with promotional offers, competitions, news and updates. If you change your mind at any time, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications (i) by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing e-mails you receive from us; or (ii) by SMS by following the “STOP” instructions provided with the message or (iii) by postal mail by following the instructions that may be included in a particular promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, you consent to the transfer of data between Penguin Random House & Falcon Enamelware Distribution Ltd Falcon Enamelware Distribution Ltd.