To celebrate the launch of How to Make Anything in an Air Fryer by Hayley Dean, we’ve teamed up with Salter to give you a chance to win a Dual Sector Air Fryer and a copy of Hayley’s book!
Hayley brings you the ultimate guide to making anything in an air fryer – a game changer for making delicious and easy meals that the whole family will love. In her first book, Hayley shows you how to save time and money with less time spent in the kitchen too.
The book includes breakfasts, brunches and speedy lunches, healthy dinners, delicious sweets, and snacks. Hayley also reveals her top air fryer tips, time-saving ingredients and hacks to make the most of your air fryer.
Partnered with the Salter Dual Sector Air Fryer, you can enjoy fried food the healthier way using little to no oil. With 2500W, the air fryer is extremely easy to use, featuring touch-sensitive display with a digital temperature control and eight frying pre-sets. Using hot air circulation to fry a variety of food without oil, the fryer has a removable non-stick cooking basket making it easy to serve and clean up after use. Including an automatic shut off, it is great for any home.
To enter, simple fill out the form below by 23:59 GMT on Friday 5th January 2023. Good luck!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Friday 5th January 2024. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter please fill in your details on the online form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 8th January 2024. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a copy of How to Make Anything in an Air Fryer by Hayley Dean and Salter Dual Sector Air Fryer – 9L Capacity, 5.5L & 3.5L Drawer, 2500W. The prize value is £151.99.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 15th January 2024. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected]. If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with @hayleys.world, @thehappyfoodie and @salteruk. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not @hayleys.world, @thehappyfoodie and @salteruk and you agree that @hayleys.world, @thehappyfoodie and @salteruk shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.]
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.