Rukmini Iyer is the bestselling author of The Roasting Tin series, The Green Barbecue and India Express, selling over 1.75 million copies worldwide. Her cooking combines fresh and healthy ingredients with maximum flavour minimal effort, for midweek meals or weekend gatherings.
You can explore her recipes on Dinner with Rukmini. Just search by any ingredients that you have to hand and discover simple and flavour-packed meal suggestions. With hundreds of recipes to choose from, this recipe finder will turn fresh and store cupboard ingredients alike into the perfect midweek meal.
To give one lucky person the chance to dive into Rukmini’s cookbooks, we are giving away a complete bundle of Rukmini’s titles plus a Pillarbox Red Falcon Enamelware pie dish – ideal for individual roasting tin portions.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 3rd December 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59pm GMT on Sunday 3rd December 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, fill in your details in the form below by 23:59 GMT 3rd December 2023.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Monday 4th December 2023. The first eligible entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a Pillarbox Red Falcon Enamelware Pie Dish and a set of Rukmini Iyer’s hardback books: The Roasting Tin, The Quick Roasting Tin, The Green Roasting Tin, The Roasting Tin Around the World, The Green Barbecue, The Sweet Roasting Tin and India Express.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by Friday 8 December 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.