Step inside the wonderful world of Hendrick’s Gin, with The Curious Cocktail Cabinet. This season, be in with the chance of winning a fantastic gin bundle which includes a 70cl bottle of Hendrick’s Gin, a copy of The Curious Cocktail Cabinet, plus an array of Hendrick’s cocktail and book accessories including a cocktail pourer, mixer, sugar syrup, bookmark and more.
To enter, simply fill in the form below by Friday 15th December, 23:59 GMT.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 15th December 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter please fill in your details on the online form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 18th December 2023 the first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner will be a Hendrick’s Bundle including: 70cl bottle of Hendrick’s Gin, a copy of The Curious Cocktail Cabinet, a Hendrick’s bookmark, and Hendrick’s cocktail-making accessories. The winner must show proof that they are over the age of 18 to accept the prize.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Friday 22nd December 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected]. If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.