Nigella Lawson's brand new cookbook, At My Table: A Celebration of Home Cooking, is full of the dishes the acclaimed author loves to serve up at her kitchen table. With so many great recipes to love, we are confident they will soon be appearing on your own kitchen table too.
To celebrate its release, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a signed copy of the book plus a hamper of foodie goodies brimming with gorgeous gourmet ingredients used in recipes throughout the book. From Beldi Preserved Lemons to Nielsen Massey Rosewater, the treasure trove also includes a bespoke decorative tile by Hungarian company Apacuka Ceramics featuring a unique design created for the At My Table book jacket - a truly one of a kind prize!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below (you can find a clue to the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 21st September 2017 and closes at midnight on 30th October 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 signed copy of At My Table and a hamper including one jar of Beldi Preserved Lemons (350g, 220g drained), one bottle of Antica Formula 1786 Vermouth (37.5cl, 16.5%vol), one jar of Sous Chef UK Aleppo Pepper (100g), one bottle of Nielsen Massey Rosewater (60ml), one packet of Garofalo Gemelli pasta (500g), one sachet of Clearspring Organic Sweet White Miso (250g), one jar of El Navarrico Garbanzos (large chickpeas) (700g, 540g drained) and one bespoke decorative tile by Hungarian company Apacuka Ceramics featuring a unique design created for the At My Table book jacket. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.