Food on the Go is packed with 75 new recipes designed specially for a busy life and to fit perfectly into all your Chilly’s reusables.
Including healthy breakfasts, filling soups and hotpots, snacks, salads, sandwiches, lunches, pies, rice and pasta bowls, this cookbook will change your on the go food game.
And what better companion to the book than the Chilly’s Food Pot. Hot, comforting food for up to 6 hours and with no need to be near an oven or microwave, enjoy your favourite hot food wherever you are. Or keep your cold food crisp and fresh for up to 6 hours. Perfect for sunny days out at the park or on the beach. No need for a separate cool bag, just grab your pot and go!
To enter simply fill in the form below by midnight on 3rd November 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 5th October 2023 and closes at midnight on 3rd November 2023. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner to a food pot from Chilly’s and a copy of Food on the Go by Chilly’s.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email before 8th November 2023. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.