This month, The Happy Foodie turns 5! To celebrate this milestone birthday, and to thank our loyal website users for five years of support, we've got a fizz popper of a giveaway. For us, no birthday celebration is complete without a glass or two of champagne, so we're excited to offer one winner the chance to enjoy a bottle of Fortnum & Mason's delicious Blanc de Blancs Champagne presented in a beautiful gift box. We're also giving away a copy of one of our favourite cookbooks of the year, Mary Berry's Classic.
To be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize, all you need to do is answer the simple question below. You'll find a hint here.
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 30th August and closes at midnight on 30th September. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to win a copy of Mary Berry's Classic cookbook and a Fortnum & Mason Blanc de Blancs Champagne Gift Box. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL