*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
If you love discovering new ingredients and cooking with bold flavours, this is the competition for you. We've teamed up with our friends at Belazu, whose wonderful products no kitchen cupboard should be without, to give away a hamper of their ingredients, from preserved lemons to olive oli. Winning 17 Taste stars between them, the 11 fantastic items you'll find in this hamper are the very best of Belazu and perfect for any cook. See more of what's inside here.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a hint here).
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of mainland UK with a mainland UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Friday 14th December 2018 and closes at midnight on 14th January 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 Belazu hamper worth £57. Full details can be found here. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.