*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
If you've ever been lucky enough to receive a box of popular Notting Hill institution, Biscuiteers' ornate, clever and delicious biscuits, you'll know just what a delight they are. Designed around themes, seasons, events and passions, they create boxes full of the likes of animals, flowers and even shoes and handbags to create a truly personalised gift. Their brand new cookbook, Biscuiteers Book of Iced Gifts will help you to master the magic of their biscuits in your own home, from making the perfect dough and learning how to perfect icing techniques to decorating your biscuits in plenty of quirky and creative designs. You'll soon be sending out boxes of iced gifts from your kitchen and delighting your friends and family.
To celebrate the release of Biscuiteers Book of Iced Gifts, we are giving 5 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on 1 copy each. All you need to do is answer the below question (you can find a clue here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 23rd March 2018 and closes at midnight on 23rd April 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 5 winners to win 1 copy of Biscuiteers Book of Iced Gifts. No other cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL