*This competition is now closed*
Great British Bake Off winner and national treasure Nadiya Hussain is back on our screens with a new BBC series: Nadiya's British Food Adventure. Tune in to BBC2 every Monday at 8.30pm from 17th July to watch Nadiya touring Great Britain, meeting the country's most talented food producers and cooking up her own British-inspired dishes.
Accompanying the show, Nadiya has created a brilliant new cookbook, combining all the recipes from the TV series with a whole host more of her signature creations. From breakfasts, to easy midweek dinners and, of course, stunning cakes and bakes, this new book is the essential new kitchen companion for anyone wanting to emulate Nadiya's laidback but stylish brand of cookery.
To celebrate the release, we have a very special prize. Nadiya has signed 10 copies for us to give away to The Happy Foodie community. To enter this fabulous competition, all you need to do is answer the question below (HINT: you can find the answer here). Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 12th July 2017 and closes at midnight on 15th August 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. Entrants must have a Facebook account in order to enter via the competition form provided.
5. The prize is for 10 winners to each receive one signed copy of Nadiya's British Food Adventure. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 10 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.