*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Every Friday for the next month, we’re inviting bakers of all levels to take part in our Jane’s Patisserie Bake Along. Each week, we’ll release a recipe from Jane’s brilliant latest cookbook, Celebrate!. To take part and be in with a chance of winning a range of prizes, all you need to do is bake the recipe at home and share your creation with us on Instagram. The winning entry each week will bag a bundle of baking goodies from our friends at Baking Mad and a copy of Celebrate!, plus every entry we receive stands a chance of winning our overall prize: a KitchenAid 4.7l stand mixer – the ultimate piece of baking kit!
- Keep your eyes peeled for each week’s recipe. The chosen bake will be announced in our newsletter and on Instagram every Friday at 11am.
- Try your hand at recreating the bake at home and don’t forget to snap a shot of your creation.
- Share your bake on your Instagram grid or stories by midday the following Thursday, ensuring you tag @thehappyfoodie, @janespatisserie and @bakingmad (to enter you will need to have a public Instagram account so that we can see your bake).
- The winner will be announced at 5pm every Thursday on Instagram and in our newsletter the following morning.
- You do not have to take part in every week of the Bake Along to be in with a chance of winning the overall prize.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on Friday 28th October 2022 and closes on Thursday 24th November at midday. The Bake Along will feature four different recipes from Celebrate!, which will be revealed every Friday at 11am. Entries for each week of the Bake Along must be posted with the correct tags by midday of the following Thursday in order to be entered into the competition. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner each week to receive a bundle of baking goodies from Baking Mad and a copy of Celebrate!. The bundle will consist of X1 Allinson’s strong white bread flour, X1 Allinson’s Easy bake yeast, X1 Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract, X1 Billington’s Golden Caster Sugar, X1 Billington’s Dark Muscovado Sugar, X1 Billington’s Light Muscovado Sugar, X1 Silver Spoon Icing Sugar. One overall winner from all entries received will win a KitchenAid 4.7l stand mixer. We will try to accommodate requests for specific colours where possible.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- Each week, the competition will be judged by the promoter and the winner of each round will be announced at 5pm each Thursday. The overall winner of the KitchenAid stand mixer will be announced on Friday 25th November.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.