To celebrate the release of Notes from a Small Kitchen Island, we have partnered up with our friends at iconic enamelware brand, Falcon, to offer one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a copy of the book and Falcon’s Prep Set, a six-piece bowl and colander set, which spans a bowl big enough to make a cake right down to small dishes for nibbles.
Notes from a Small Kitchen Island is a blend of refreshingly unfussy recipes and truly charming essays from food writing legend Debora Robertson. The 70 recipes are the culmination of decades of fieldwork in Debora’s natural territory: her kitchen. Expect a miscellany of enticing everyday meals for every season, from hearty soups in the depths of winter to tequila-spiked lime pies to round off a summertime spread.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is fill in the form below. You can find a handy hint for the question here.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 09 August 2022 and closes at midnight on 30th August 2022. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for 1 winner to win a Falcon enamelware Prep Set and a copy of Notes from a Small Kitchen Island.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email before 15th September 2022. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
Falcon Terms and Conditions can be found here.