Peanut Butter, Maple Syrup & Banana Overnight Oats
Stir a few simple ingredients together in the evening, then go to bed and leave breakfast to prepare itself. Overnight oats – an overnight success.
Like avocados and olive oil, peanut butter is packed with healthy fats. Include the maca to give your energy levels a boost.
- 50g rolled oats
- 175ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 30g unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp good-quality granola
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- raw honey, to taste
1. Put the base ingredients into a jar, stir gently to combine, then cover and chill overnight for around 8 hours.
2. The next morning, sprinkle on the topping ingredients, and enjoy.
Calories 810 • Fat 38.8gCarbohydrates 98.1g • Sugar 45.2g • Sodium 126mg • Fibre 20.8g • Protein 22.3g • Cholesterol 0mg