Tricolor Pesto, Mozzarella & Cherry Tomato Pizza (Gluten-Free)
A colourful pizza topping with ripe fresh tomatoes and freshly made basil pesto. Try making this pizza with rocket and walnut pesto, and scattered with rocket leaves, as a variation.
- 4 20-25cm gluten-free pizza bases
- 1 good quality jar of gluten-free pesto
- 2 125g balls buffalo mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 300g ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- at least 5 fresh basil leaves per pizza, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the 4 pizza bases on large baking sheets.
3. Evenly spread the pesto over the pizza bases, then arrange the mozzarella slices on top. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the mozzarella is golden brown and bubbling. Scatter over the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, and serve immediately.