*This competition is now closed*
Here's a perfect prize for lovers of Italian food.
This week sees the release of the incredible Trullo cookbook, packed with over 100 recipes written by Tim Siadatan, the chef whose creativity and love of quality ingredients has put London's Trullo restaurant on the map. Featuring signature dishes, such as Pici Cacio e Pepe, Mussels Fritti and Summer Almond Tart, the book is a treasure trove of ideas for any home cook looking to explore Italian cuisine with a British twist.
To celebrate the release of the book, we are giving away a spectacular prize. Our winner will receive:
- Dinner for two people at Trullo's super-popular sister restaurant, Padella.
- A copy of the Trullo cookbook.
- An Imperia pasta machine.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below. (HINT: you can find the answer here). Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 5th July 2017 and closes at midnight on 31st July 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. Entrants must have a Facebook account in order to enter via the competition form provided.
5. The prize is for 1 winner to receive dinner for two people at Padella restaurant (to a maximum value of £100), a copy of the Trullo cookbook and an Imperia pasta machine. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.