Helping us normal folk to get one step closer to becoming a champion in the kitchen, MasterChef have released a new mini series of cookbooks brimming with recipes from the hit BBC show's talented former contestants. The four titles in the series range from the clever time-saving ideas in Quick Wins, seriosuly impressive main courses in Amazing Mains, recipes that you can prepare in advance to take the stress out of entertaining in Prepare Ahead and all manner of showstopping sweet treats in Sensational Puddings. Perfectly-sized and beautifully presented, they are the ultimate kitchen companion, guaranteed to get you through to the next round!
To celebrate the release of the mini MasterChef series we have teamed up with our friends at the brilliant Seasoned cookery school, who run dedicated courses taught by MasterChef finalists, to offer one lucky winner 1 cookery school place on the MasterChef course. The winner will also receive 1 copy of each of the cookbooks in the mini MasterChef series. Plus, we have a further four bundles of MasterChef books to give away to runners up.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the question below (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 14th February and closes at midnight on 30th March. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 cookery school place at Seasoned Cookery School, based at Catton Park Estate (The Stables, Catton, Walton upon Trent, Derbyshire, DE12 8LN) along with 1 copy each of; MasterChef Prepare Ahead, MasterChef Quick Wins, MasterChef Amazing Mains, and MasterChef Sensational Puddings (published by DK, Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R0RL). Prizes are subject to availability & voucher valid for 6 months. No other cash alternative.
5. 4 runners-up will receive a bundle of the MasterChef Books (one of each title per bundle) including- MasterChef Prepare Ahead, MasterChef Quick Wins, MasterChef Amazing Mains, MasterChef Sensational Puddings subject to availability.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 1 month of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: DK, Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R0RL & Seasoned Cookery School, The Stables, Catton, Walton upon Trent, Derbyshire, DE12 8LN.
13. If you've agreed to receive DK latest news, offers and competitions to your inbox, you may unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.