Looking for inspiration for new recipes that make the most of autumn's bounty and keep you warm as the temperatures begin to fall? Our round up of the best cookbooks for autumn 2018 has everything from Venetian and Swedish dishes to easy one-tin recipes for colder days when you don't have the energy to spend hours in the kitchen. You can see all of our top picks here.
If you fancy giving your cookbook collection a instant seasonal boost, why not enter our competition to win them all. All you need to do is answer the following question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Wednesday 17th October and closes at midnight on 31st October. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of each of the cookbooks in our autumn books collection, as outlined here. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.