*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift for your foodie mum? Whether she's a star baker, a food-loving globetrotter, or can't get enough of TV cookery shows, there is sure to be a title on our Top 10 Cookbooks for Mother's Day 2018 list that will suit her down to the ground.
To get our Mother's Day celebrations off to a flying start, we're giving away one set of all 10 books in the collection:
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning all ten of these brilliant cookbooks is answer the simple question below (there is a helpful hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 21st February 2018 and closes at midnight on 21st March 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive one copy of each of the following books: Nadiya's British Food Adventure, Smitten Kitchen Every Day, Sabor, Sweet, Downtime, Classic by Mary Berry, Fresh India, Eat Happy, At My Table and Candice Brown's Comfort. No other cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL