*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED* To celebrate Father's Day 2018, we are giving away our top ten cookbook picks to one lucky winner. From Russell Norman's love letter to Venetian home cooking to a collection of recipes that will reinvent the way you barbecue this summer from Berber & Q, these books are well worth making a space on your shelf for. You can find out more about each of the cookbooks in our Father's Day collection here.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 30th May and closes at midnight on 30th June. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of each of the following titles: Venice, Berber & Q, Hawksmoor: Restaurants & Recipes, The Happy Pear: Recipes for Happiness, The Weekend Baker, Britain's Best Home Cook, 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food, The Roasting Tin, MasterChef Kitchen Bible, The Story of Food. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL