**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED** This year get into the festive spirit with some help from Biscuiteers. We're offering one lucky winner the chance to nab a The Snowman™ and The Snowdog collection PLUS a The Snowman™ and The Snowdog Big Biscuit Card. We'll also be offereing a runner-up a The Snowman™ and The Snowdog collection too! And they'll be delivered in time for Christmas.
Browse Biscuiteer's full Christmas collection here.
For your chance to win festive goodies from Biscuiteers, simply answer the question below (HINT: You can find the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 5th December 2016 and closes at 5.30pm on Friday 16th December 2016. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x The Snowman™ and The Snowdog collection and 1x The Snowman and The Snowdog Big Biscuit Card and for 1 runner up to receive 1x The Snowman™ and The Snowdog collection. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 days of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email. The winners must respond by 9am Sunday 18th December or the prize will be reallocated. Two prize-winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.