*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
What better way to celebrate Christmas in style than with a hamper packed full of luxury Fortnum & Mason goodies? Worth £175, we're offering 1 lucky winner the chance to bag The Fortnum's Christmas Hamper. Brimming with festive staples and yummy treats, from speciality teas and biscuits to chutneys and preserves, as well as some seriously lovely booze, we'll ensure it gets to you in time for the big day to make this year extra special.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the easy question below (and you can find a hint here).
Please note, this competition is only open to over 18s.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 29th November and closes at midnight on 18th December. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 Fortnum's Christmas Hamper worth £175. A full description of the contents can be found here. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter on 19th December and the winners will be notified by email on the same day of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. In order to ensure there is enough time to deliver the prize, the winner will be required to respond to claim their prize within 24 hours, or an alternative winner will be selected.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.