To celebrate the release of Ainsley Harriott's brand new cookbook, Ainsley's Caribbean Kitchen, we have teamed up with Pure Grenada to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime trip to this idyllic Caribbean island. From crystal clear turquoise shores to cascading waterfalls and verdant rainforest mountains, pure paradise awaits one lucky winner and their chosen guest.
After travelling to Grenada courtesy of British Airways, you and your travel companion will check into the sophisticated surroundings of a double or twin climate-smart Cocoa Pod guest room at True Blue Bay Boutique Resort. The perfect mix of Caribbean chic and eco cool, each Cocoa Pod is powered by solar-generated electricity and uses harvested, treated rainwater, so you can rest assured that your visit is kinder to the environment. Located so close to the sea that you can hear the waves lapping the shore from your room, this is the perfect spot from which to enjoy the island's memorable attractions. The hotel restaurant is open all day serving a menu of fresh, seasonal Caribbean-inspired dishes and boasts a fun-packed timetable of different foodie experiences to enjoy throughout your stay, from a romantic BBQ or street food experience, to a rum and chocolate tasting and live cooking demos.
Beyond the hotel, the treasures of Grenada await you, from pristine beaches and coral reefs to exotic flora, from cocoa and spice estates to a waterwheel-powered rum distillery and microbrewery. There really is so much to discover on this Caribbean island of tranquil beauty.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below. You can find a hint here.
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over at the time of travel who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 18th June 2019 and closes at midnight on 5th September 2019. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive the following prize:
- Two return economy class flights with British Airways from London Gatwick to Grenada
- Four nights at True Blue Bay in Grenada, double or twin guest room, with daily breakfast for both guests
- Accommodation will be in a "climate-smart" Cocoa Pod guest room; these were opened in December 2018 and are powered by solar-generated electricity and use harvested, treated rainwater.
Terms and conditions specific to the prize:
- Winner and companion must be 18 years or older at time of travel
- Travel insurance not included
- Transfers to UK airport not included
- Unless listed as part of the prize, meals and drinks are not included
- Flights and accommodation are subject to availability
- No travel during UK school holidays including Christmas and New Year
- All travel to be completed by 8th March 2020
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferrable, non-redeemable.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.