October 2018 marks 20 years since the original publication of Nigella Lawson's seminal guide to the pleasures of food and cookery, How to Eat. To mark this momentous anniversary it has been re-released as a VINTAGE Classics Anniversary Edition, reaffirming its place as a pivotal must-read for any food lover. Inspiring a generation to feel at home in the kitchen, How to Eat is as relevant today as it was then, with a collection of laid-back recipes to encourage and Nigella's wonderful food writing - as delicious as her recipes.
To celebrate the re-release of How to Eat, we are giving away a signed copy of the How to Eat VINTAGE Classics reader’s edition for your bedside table and a gorgeous Netherton Foundry iron cookbook stand to go in the kitchen.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Friday 5th October and closes at midnight on 30th October. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 signed copy of the anniversary edition of How to Eat by Nigella Lawson and 1 iron cookbook stand from Netherton Foundry. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.