The Noodle Cookbook by Damian Lee is an all-singing, all-dancing noodle encyclopedia. With its detailed key to every noodle type, a section on store cupboard essentials, notes on "health-boosting" ingredients, and recipes spanning multipe regions of Asia, this is the book you need to build your noodle knowledge. Damian Lee's recipes are sure to get your tastebuds tingling; from everyday meals (think super-quick, sweet and hot noodles, ready in under twelve minutes), to the extravagant feasts (lobster laksa curry, anyone?), to the downright ingenious fusions (we're talking a Japanese-inspired burger with buns made entirely from noodles), these dishes pack a serious punch.
To celebrate the release of this excting book, we're giving away a copy of The Noodle Cookbook, as well as a mixed box of Mr Lee's instant noodles. To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in your details and answer the question below (you might find a hint here).
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 12th March 2021 and closes at midnight on 12th April 2021. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 3 winners to receive a mixed box of 6 packets of Mr Lee's instant noodles, as well as a copy of The Noodle Cookbook by Damian Lee. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA