Get ready to have your cooking revolutionised with Mary Berry's brand new cookbook, Quick Cooking! Out on 21st February, it features all of your favourites with that signature Mary magic, from indulgent weekend dishes to quick midweek meals, only quicker and easier than ever before.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Quick Cooking, we are giving away a set of Mary Berry's cookware from Lakeland to one lucky winner. This brilliant prize includes two pie dishes, an oven tray and roasting tray, four plates and a pair of oven gloves and an apron with an attractive star print, worth over £140. We're also throwing in a copy of Quick Cooking, so you can put your new kitchenware set to best use!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below. You can find a hint here.
Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Friday 8th Faebruary 2019 and closes at midnight on 20th March 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive a set of Lakeland cookware from Mary Berry's range. The prize consists of 1 26cm pie dish, 1 30cm pie dish, 4 pie plates, 1 large roasting tray, 1 large oven tray, 1 star print apron and 1 star print set of oven gloves. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.