*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Award-winning blogger, Deb Perelman's first, New York Times bestselling cookbook is one of our all-time favourites, so we're incredibly excited about her next instalment of easy-going and downright delicious recipes, Smitten Kitchen Every Day. It's full of tempting recipes that don't intimidate - the kind of food you can realistically fit into a busy day of looking after the kids and juggling a hectic career, but with no compromise on flavour. Plus, we can't get enough of Deb's warm and witty intros that keep us company in the kitchen.
To celebrate the release of Smitten Kitchen Every Day, we're giving one lucky winner the chance to bag a beautiful red KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer. This new generation of the iconic kitchen must-have is 25% lighter and 20% smaller, so it's great for fitting into a smaller kitchen but still delivers extraordinary results. We're also giving away a copy of Smitten Kitchen Every Day, which will provide lots of inspiration for using your new mixer.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a clue here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Thursday 11th January and closes at midnight on 12th February. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive copy of Smitten Kitchen Every Day and 1 red KitchenAid 3.3 L Mini Tilt-Head
Stand Mixer. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.