Nurture: Notes and Recipes from Daylesford Farm gives unique insight into the story and principles of Daylesford Organic, one of the UK's most sustainable farms, sharing recipes and notes from founder Carole Bamford along the way. The emphasis on seasonality and sustainability that is so central to Daylesford's ethos is reflected throughout this beautiful cookbook, with recipes organised by season and availability of ingredients. The resulting dishes are a vibrant celebration of the best of British produce and full of the flavour of ingredients used at their prime.
To celebrate the release of Nurture, we are offering one lucky winner a hamper of Daylesford Organic products of their choice, up to the value of £100, along with a copy of the book.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK only with a mainland UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 24th May and closes at midnight on 24th June. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive a hamper containing Daylesford Organic products chosen by the winner from the online shop, up to the value of £100. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 10 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL