*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
This year marks twenty years since the inimitable Jamie Oliver burst into our kitchens with the publication of his first cookbook, The Naked Chef. In the years that followed, Jamie has gone on to be one of the most influential people in British food, changing our entire approach to home cooking and showing us that food that tastes fantastic can be achievable, whatever our level of skill. To mark this momentus occasion, Jamie's first five cookbooks, The Naked Chef, The Naked Chef Returns, Happy Days with The Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen and Jamie's Dinners have all been rereleased as beautiful hardback editions and we're giving one lucky winner the chance to win them all.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Thursday 11th April and closes at midnight on Tuesday 30th April 2019. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive a set of 5 Jamie Oliver anniversary edition cookbooks: The Naked Chef, The Naked Chef Returns. Happy Days with The Naked Chef, Jamie’s Kitchen and Jamie’s Dinners. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.