Pondering the perfect gift for the food lover in your life? This Christmas, we've teamed up with our friends at Falcon Enamelware to offer you the chance to win a limited-edition gift set, combining a copy of The Roasting Tin Around the World by Rukmini Iyer with one of Falcon's stylish yet practical 31cm roasting tins in white and pigeon grey. A timeless British brand, Falcon is the gold standard when it comes to durable, beautifully made enamel cookware. And what better match for one of Falcon's iconic tins than the latest book from Rukmini Iyer, author of The Roasting Tin series of cookbooks? From laid-back weeknight dinners to simple make-ahead lunches, the 75 one-dish dinners in The Roasting Tin Around the World leave the hard work to the oven, demanding little more effort than some quick chopping and assembly in a roasting tin.
To be in with a chance to win one of three gift sets, simply fill in your details and answer the question below (you might find a useful hint here).
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 5th December 2020 and closes at midnight on 6th January 2021. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 3 winners to receive a Cookbook and Falcon Gift Set containin a copy of The Roasting Tin Around The World and a 31cm Falcon Enamelware roasting tin in white and pigeon grey. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA